Thursday, December 11, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!

Wow, I really haven't updated in a while. Been particularly busy I suppose.

My work term is coming to an end very soon. So I have been busy with lots of projects and what not for before I leave. I still cannot get over how fast this work term went by....I mean it feels like I just started to really get used to the routine (and actually like it) and now I have to leave and go back to school....which....I'm 3/4 not looking forward to. I'm gonna tryt o work part time, to keep the money coming in. Living in Halifax is far more exspensive then living at home, with no bills or social life like my last work term. I'm hopeing to put my last pay check entirely in my savings acocunt. Lets hope it works.

Other then that, I've been hanging out with Heidi a few times since she is now done with her exams. We went to see 'Four Christmases' on Sunday night - HALARIOUS. loved it. The only thing that dissappointed me was the ending was a bit random and abrupt....other then that Vince Vaughn is halarious and Rese Witherspoon is fabulous as always.

I've been attempting to Christmas shop, though I have decided it won't happen untill I get paid on Monday. However, I do know what I am getting for everyone now so that puts my mind at ease. I went to the mall once with Heidi on Monday, with motivation to get SOME x-mas shopping done, instead...We pretty much spent the entire night in Smart Set. They were having a 25% off everything sale...so we took advantage.

I bought something that I never thought I would...A PENCIL SKIRT! Now I know I have the proper body type for this type of skirt (no curves pretty much) but man, I was nervous about getting it. Latly I have been self concious about my body, due to a lot of things. Mostly not eating right and never exercising...though my high metabolism keeps my weight decent, it dosen't keep the wieght of like people might think it does. Anyways, it looked okay, so I bought it...embracing my girly side I guess and with all the x-mas parties coming up for work (I have 4 in a row!!!)I will need it.

Yesterday the weather was so awful. I had to go to the mall to pick up a pair of boots my friend put on hold for me at Sirens (long story, pretty much I bought them and accidently took home the wrong size so had to return then, then they didn't have the size I needed so I got store credit and Sami said she'd call me when they come in again). Anyways...I really didn't wanna go back to the mall. Theres so much stress in the air around this time of year. And anyways the weather was AWFUL. Pouring out and so windy...I hated it. Stupid weather. At this point i'd rather it be snowing.

I tried Pilates last night. I bought a DVD a while ago and never used it....can i just say...HOLLY CRAP its intense!!! I mean, its deffinitly an amazing work out, but wow it'll take me a while to build up strength to do it well.

Alright, thats whats new in my world. Other then that life is pretty boring.

Heading home to the nish on the 22nd. Still no New Years Eve plans. This year I dunno what I wanna do...nothing maybe?
Besides that I have been attempting to change my life around a bit to be more healthy....attempting being the key word. I tried

No comments: